You can contribute on the following ways:
Time is the most expensive resource, if you are talented and have time to help out, here is a list of what we need:
- Translating this site, software, manuals or upstream projects.
- Designing wallpapers, bootup logos, this website.
- Promoting our project by writing articles about it.
- Ensuring documentation on our website doesn't get out of date.
- Testing the software and be willing to help out on further tests to ensure we can fix the issues.
- Documenting procedures on the wiki, including screenshots if it makes for easier understanding
- Help with website and infrastructure administration.
- Help creating packages.
We need lots of infrastructure, since we are no rolling-release distribution and will have to provide a full Debian archive copy, as well as the required infrastructure to generate diffs for merging changes and for building packages.
- If you have a server which just idles at time, we would happily use it as buildd for package building.
- Also, other services like the package queue, bugtracker, merge system etc. need capacity.
- If you want, you could also provide an archive mirror.
Do you like the project but don't have time to contribute back?
- As soon as the project has the minimum required to start running we will be accepting donations.
- Companies will also be able to sponsor the project.
To get in touch with us, check out #tanglu-devel on Freenode.
Or you can also subscribe to our development mailinglist.